GLASS WORLDWIDE JULY/AUGUST ISSUE IS OUT NOW!
Including the sample editorial above to download free of charge, the July/August 2018 issue of Glass Worldwide features the following exclusive interviews with industry figureheads, the latest technology innovations, market analysis, event coverage and opinions from the flat, hollow and speciality glass manufacturing and processing communities throughout the world.
- Oliver Wiegand, 2018 Phoenix Award winner and joint Managing Director of the Wiegand-Glas Group, shares some of his forward thinking and drive to embrace new technologies.
- Harris Hendraka: ahead of the 42nd ASEAN Glass Conference in Indonesia, the Organising Committee Chairman spoke to Glass Worldwide, official AFGM journal.
- PT Asahimas Flat Glass Tbk (AMG): Takeo Takei, President Director, describes the company’s position as a float glass pioneer in Indonesia.
- PT The First National Glassware Ltd (FNG): CEO Wilfred Hanafi discusses his role and targets at the specialist tableware producer.
- Market report: Indonesia’s hollow and flat glass sectors.
- Factory Spotlight on Ardagh’s Montorio al Vomano production facility: exclusive interview with Fabrizio Di Leonardo, Plant Manager.
- Guardian Glass case study: BNL-BNP Paribas headquarters in Rome.
- Assovetro: latest production statistics and results of the Censis survey ‘The social value of the products and activities of the glassmaking industry in Italy’.
FOCUS EASTERN EUROPE:
- Market reports: Belarus and Ukraine.
- Factory Spotlight: Krosno Glass, one of the largest tableware manufacturers in Poland.
- Factory Spotlight: Euroglas Polska: construction underway for second float line.
- LAV General Manager, Tugrul Baran describes the Turkish company’s position as a leading glass tableware producer.
- Technical articles covering architectural glazing, handling, melting, process control, and quality control, plus an AFGM paper on energy efficiency and furnace security.
- Topical profiles covering the activities of Cugher and Forehearth Services.
Previews and reviews of Arch Glass, China Glass, GlassBuild, GlassTrend Seminar and Hotbels Glass Seminar, as well as a comprehensively updated diary of events in 2018-19.
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!