JULY/AUGUST GLASS WORLDWIDE IS OUT NOW!
The July/August features a series of exclusive interviews with industry figureheads covering recent key investments in the international flat, hollow and speciality glass sectors. With the latest technology innovations, topical market analysis, event coverage, news and opinions, highlights of this issue include:
- Gilbert Alvarez: ahead of the 43rd ASEAN Glass Conference in the Philippines, the Organising Committee Chairman spoke to Glass Worldwide, official AFGM journal.
- Berli Jucker (BJC): Boonsak Stitmannaithum updates on the significant investment in the operations at Thai Malaya Glass as well as the wider activities of the group.
- Bangkok Glass: Supasin Leelarit, Managing Director of Bangkok Flat Glass (BGF), details the recent allocation of Bt4 billion-Bt5 billion for investments and how float and glass processing activities are complementing the glass container business.
- PT Culletprima Setia (BBC Glass): Mochtar Wong, Managing Director, highlights recent production-related investments at the Indonesian tableware specialist.
- Market report: Glassmaking trends in Malaysia’s hollow and flat glass sectors.
- AGI glaspac: Appointed President and Chief Executive Officer in May 2018, Rajesh Khosla explains the business growth opportunities that exist for one of the region’s leading glass packaging manufacturers.
- Asahi India Glass (AIS): Sanjay Ganjoo, COO Architectural Glass, details the company’s recent investments and the current status of the different flat glass sectors in India.
- SGD Pharma India: Sardar Akshay Singh, Managing Director, outlines the extensive capabilities, prospects and opportunities for the company’s fully integrated facility in Vemula.
- Saint-Gobain India: Mr B Santhanam, Managing Director, describes the origins, present-day activities and prospects for Saint-Gobain’s glass business in the dynamic Indian market.
- AIGMF 75th Anniversary: Vinit Kapur, Secretary, explains the federation’s principal activities, its aims and objectives, as well as profiling the current office holders.
- Market report: Assessment of the raw materials situation in India.
- glasspex and glasspro India 2019: previews of the events due to be staged in Mumbai in October by Messe Düsseldorf India.
- Market report: Recent investments in the flat, container and table glassware sectors.
- Ghani Glass: leading technology suppliers partner with major producer of container and float glass in Pakistan.
The topical activities of Agr International, Glass Technology Services and OCMI-OTG.
A series of technical articles covering forming, melting, process control and quality control + an AFGM paper addressing whether the ‘4.0 glass furnace’ is possible.
Reviews and previews of GlassPrint 2019, Gulf Glass and Hotbels + a comprehensively updated Forthcoming Events diary for 2019-20.
Topical contributions from FEVE and Glass for Europe covering issues affecting their members in the flat and hollow sectors.
Don’t miss out on this bumper issue – subscribe now to receive the full paper and digital versions!